- AlliApp Standard tracks your food – meals, drinks, snacks – and your symptoms.
Does your food or drink make you ill? AlliApp Standard helps you discover your dietary triggers. AlliApp relies on real-time tracking to work efficiently. If you are super-efficient, collected, in control and have the time to do this each day, then Standard will work for you.
Meanwhile, in the real world – of confusion and forgetting and just being too busy:
- AlliApp Premium takes you much further.
Premium allows you to backdate information in your own time when you are relaxed, not when you are feeling hectic, in the middle of a busy day. Evidence is key.
Premium tracks your moods, your medication and your supplements and sends you med reminders so you can stay on track with just one tap!
Premium lets you add all your family members with no extra charge so you can track multiple symptom patterns and possible family traits.
Premium lets you add voice notes in seconds so you can check back later. Feel good? Feel bad? Need to remember something to tell the doctor? Tell AlliApp and it records it for you.
Crucially, with Premium you can also backdate:
- No time to input data now? Then do it all later with Premium.
- Is your child at nursery or school? Input what they ate when they get home.
- Are you too busy to log data at work or during the day? Do it later. Choose a time that suits you, say once every two days. Or are you blessed with total recall, the memory of an elephant? Log data once a week or so.
Are you tired of being told depression is making you ill? Premium tracks your moods. Your moods continually change, not just as a reaction to events. Your monthly menstrual cycle, your hormones, your diet and lifestyle also affect your moods.
Evidence of all of life’s factors collected with AlliApp helps you arrange a care plan with your doctors and then stick to it.
Show your doctor real evidence that what you eat, what you breathe in and where you go is what makes you ill, not your state of mind. Being depressed is not the causative factor, though it may make you feel depressed to be ill without knowing the cause.